Last revised on 1/11/2017
Acceptance of Terms
Description of Service
Wisdom for Dominion provides Users with access to a variety of services through WisdomforDominion.com. Including but not limited to, online video viewing, blog posts and comments, commentary, social networking, forums, and personalized content, at no charge to the user. By using Wisdom for Dominion, you are connected to a community of like-minded people with the objective discover their purpose and better themselves. You understand and agree that you are responsible for obtaining access to Wisdom for Dominion, which may involve equipment and third-party fees (such as Internet service provider fees, airtime charges, or other charges associated with the display and delivery of messages).
Your Registration Obligations
You acknowledge and agree to:
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Wisdom for Dominion’s registration form(s) and
- maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If Wisdom for Dominion suspects that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Wisdom for Dominion has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of Wisdom for Dominion (or any portion thereof). Wisdom for Dominion is concerned about the safety and privacy of all its users, particularly children. For this reason, parents of children under the age of 13 who allow their children to access Wisdom for Dominion must acknowledge that Wisdom for Dominion is designed to appeal to a broad audience. Accordingly, as your child’s legal guardian, it is your responsibility to determine whether Wisdom for Dominion is appropriate for your child.
Member Account, Password and Security
Upon completing Wisdom for Dominion’s registration process, you choose a password and account designation. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to:
- immediately notify Wisdom for Dominion of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and
- ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, blog or forum postings, or other materials (‘Content’), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via WisdomforDominion.com. Although Wisdom for Dominion does monitor Content submitted to its platform, We cannot reasonably guarantee the accuracy, integrity, quality, or suitability of such Content. You understand and agree that by using Wisdom for Dominion, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. You agree to not use Wisdom for Dominion to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, discriminatory, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Wisdom for Dominion official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through WisdomforDominion.com;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (‘Rights’) of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, ‘junk mail,’ ‘spam,’ ‘chain letters,’ ‘pyramid schemes,’ or any other form of solicitation
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real-time exchanges;
- interfere with or disrupt WisdomforDominion.com or servers or networks connected to WisdomforDominion.com, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to WisdomforDominion.com;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
- ‘stalk’ or otherwise harass another; and/or
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth above.
Wisdom for Dominion provides for uncompensated, personal, and intangible spiritual and/or religious benefit. You acknowledge that Wisdom for Dominion may or may not pre-screen Content, but that it and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or remove any Content that is available via WisdomforDominion.com, for any reason.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that Wisdom for Dominion may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with legal process;
- respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties;
- respond to your requests for customer service; or
- protect the rights, property or personal safety of WisdomforDominion.com, its users and the public.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of WisdomforDominion.com, including your Content, may involve
- transmissions over various networks; and
- changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
Content Submitted or Made Available for Inclusion on the Service
Wisdom for Dominion does not claim ownership of Content you submit or make available for inclusion on WisdomforDominion.com. However, with respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of WisdomforDominion.com, you grant us the following worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license(s), as applicable:
- With respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of WisdomforDominion.com, the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform, publicly display and make derivative works of such Content for the purposes of providing and promoting the specific Wisdom for Dominion area to which such Content was submitted or made available. This license exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such Content on WisdomforDominion.com and will terminate at the time you remove or We removes such Content from WisdomforDominion.com.
- With respect to Content other than photographs, graphics, audio or video you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of Wisdom for Dominon, the perpetual, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform, publicly display and make derivative works of such Content (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such Content into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed.
- ‘Publicly accessible.’ ‘Publicly accessible’ areas of WisdomforDominion.com are those areas that are intended to be available to the general public. Publicly accessible areas of Wisdom for Dominion would include, but are not limited to, membership list, blog comments, community areas, and forums that are open to both members and visitors.
Contributions to Wisdom for Dominion
By submitting ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals (‘Contributions’) to WisdomforDominion.com, you acknowledge and agree that:
- your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information;
- Wisdom for Dominion is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions;
- Wisdom for Dominion shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide;
- Wisdom for Dominion may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development;
- your Contributions automatically become the property of Wisdom for Dominion without any obligation of Wisdom for Dominion to you; and
- you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Wisdom for Dominion under any circumstances.
Indemnity and Release of Liability
- WisdomforDominion.com will meet your requirements;
- WisdomforDominion.com will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free; and
- the results that may be obtained from the use of WisdomforDominion.com will be accurate or reliable. Under no circumstances will WisdomforDominion.com be liable in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content made available via WisdomforDominion.com.
You expressly understand and agree that any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of WisdomforDominion.com is accessed at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
No Resale of Service
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of WisdomforDominion.com (including your Account), use of WisdomforDominion.com, or access to WisdomforDominion.com
General Practices Regarding Use and Storage
You acknowledge that Wisdom for Dominion may establish, and modify from time to time, general practices and limits concerning the use of WisdomforDominion.com, including without limitation the maximum number of days that Content will be retained by WisdomforDominion. You agree that Wisdom for Dominion has no responsibility or liability for the deletion of or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted by WisdomforDominion.com. You acknowledge that Wisdom for Dominion reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to log off and completely remove accounts that remain inactive for an extended period of time.
Modifications to Service
Wisdom for Dominion reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, WisdomforDominion.com with or without notice. You agree that Wisdom for Dominion shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of WisdomforDominion.com.
You agree that Wisdom for Dominion may, for any reason or no reason and without prior notice, at its sole discretion, immediately terminate your Wisdom for Dominion account and access to WisdomforDominion.com at any time and for any reason, and shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your account or access to WisdomforDominion.com.
Dealings with Third Parties
You acknowledge that your dealings with, any parties met or found on or through WisdomforDominion.com are solely between you and such party. You agree that Wisdom for Dominion shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that Wisdom for Dominion and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Wisdom for Dominion has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use WisdomforDominion.com;
- unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- statements or conduct of any third party on WisdomforDominion.com; or
- any other matter relating to WisdomforDominion.com.
No Third-Party Beneficiaries
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright or Intellectual Property Infringement
No Right of Survivorship and Non-Transferability. You agree that your Wisdom for Dominion account is non-transferable, and any rights to your Wisdom for Dominion ID or contents within your account terminate upon your death. Upon receipt of a copy of a death certificate, Wisdom for Dominion may terminate your account and permanently delete all contents therein.